Tuesday 12 April 2016

Interested in a kitchen ?

As I noted in yesterdays blog I am in the process of re-modelling my kitchen.

The old one has been removed and I am interested in finding it a good new home. I've asked my fitters to 'gently' remove the old appliances and units and it is all now safely stored in my garage.

There are several base, upper and corner units for a medium to large kitchen plus the breakfast bar. All the units are solid wood in good conditions, plus there's the sink, Franke mixer tap, double cooker and gas hob, extractor and dishwasher - everything is fully functional in good kitchen.

work surfaces pretty destroyed during removal - you can have them if you'd like but pretty useless.

The old one is around 9 years old and we are only updating because we want to not need to.

If you're interested this would suit someone buying their first home who needs a decent starter kitchen at a low cost, someones who's had some water or fire damage and needs a quick replacement or a landlord who's updating a property.

Either way I'm adverting on gumtree (https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/complete-kitchen-sink-mixer-tap-extractor-fan-and-three-top-end-appliances/1164103425) at £ 1,650 for everything mentioned above (pictures on the ad) but obviously will negotiate if that's a bit rich for you.

Breakfast Bar, wine rack, sink and tap + units

Cooker, hob extractor fan and run of units


There's a good amount of stuff included so you'll definitely need a van to collect. I'm not including the American fridge freezer (that's for sale separately) and the washing machine which is going in the new kitchen,

Any questions call on : 07792 075748 or e-mail me on pkn4395@gmail.com

Thanks

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment