Monday 11 April 2016

Blog update

Have been a little quiet on the social media front due to the odd Easter holidays break for the kids and having to take a bit of time off to entertain the wee ones.

Even though it now seems an age since Easter itself one of my kids is still on holiday, going back next Monday. Fortunately Easter is one of the quieter time of the year so it hasn't impacted on work deadlines too much, however I am still going to be in a bit of a catch up situation as I am (starting today) about to have my kitchen ripped out and re-modelled so I am working very much locked in my home office with the fitters about to start their work.

I am back, hopefully, in a normal work routine though so will theoretically be getting back to business topics on this blog. Fingers Crossed !

No comments:

Post a Comment