Monday 21 December 2015

End of the year wrap up 2015

Frankly 2015 hasn't been my finest hour in terms of social media on a number of different levels.

Looking at the volume of posts here the content has dropped - whether the overall quality of the posts I have put up is worse is for others to judge although I suspect it may not be as good nor relevant as in previous years.

My business podcast (PMICast - the UK's only medical insurance podcast - www.pmicast.podbean.com and also on iTunes) has also dropped off the face of a cliff. It ran for over 60 episodes until Spring of this year and then, completely bored with the format I kind of lost interest. I have recorded a year end show and will be posting that in December but at the moment I can't see a way of re-invigorating the premise enough to want to put together a regular podcast.

I am going to try and tie in the year end show onto my business You Tube Channel :

www.youtube.com/channel/UCvecpE3OUT58rFNkskSykXw/videos 

So there will be an audio and video version of the podcast as well.

Regardless of my woeful updates and miserable attempts to entertain and or inform I would like to take this opportunity to thank my readers, listeners and viewers plus of course my loyal clients and productive professional introducers - you all know who you are, for their support and encouragement throughout 2015 and here's to a great and profitable/fulfilling 2016.

Merry Festivus !

No comments:

Post a Comment