Monday 19 January 2015

Welcome (back) to Localventure - my business blog

Have not updated the blog in a while, simply been very busy with work.

I am still here and looking at the stats we're up to nearly 30,000 unique visits with an average of over 1,000 per month - so even when things are quieter we are still taking some traffic.

I'm about to have a bit of a push with introducers (IFA's and accountants mainly) who are interested in working with me on medical insurance for their clients. You can find out more about this by reading some of the older posts on this blog or visiting 'Intro Med' my introducer group on Linkedin.

I will be talking on the blog about my work with introducers, the next episode of my podcast (No. 62) : PMICast (on iTunes and at www.pmicast.podbean.com) will be another introducer special. I am also about to send out another mailing to my master list of prospects.

If you're an IFA you might arrive at this blog following a message from me on Linkedin (which is where I do pick up quite a few decent introducer enquiries) so welcome ! Lastly it is always worth checking out my medical insurance You Tube Channel : Purely Medical Insurance - click to visit. There are currently three 'guide to' type videos on medical insurance with the fourth (you guessed it) an introducer special video - shortly to go up.

So in the meantime if you're an IFA, accountant, general broker etc and you have a client who needs help with new or existing medical insurance feel free to get in touch : pmicast@gmail.com or philknight@pch.uk.com - I'm always happy to chat medical insurance and of course offer generous introducer fee/commission sharing to all of my introducers.

Contact me for more info. 07792 075748

No comments:

Post a Comment