Thursday 29 November 2018

Spark Email for Mac

If like me you've been a user of the Mac OS Email client for years you'll probably be as frustrated as I have been with it's idiosyncrasies and slow-downs. After 12 months of working like a snail and then more recently three days where it took 20 minutes or longer to load an e-mail, type and send it I have finally given up and moved over to Spark.

Two minutes to download from the App Store and then about five to configure the two accounts (business and personal) I need to use on a regular basis and I'm good to go.

Will no doubt come across issues - wondering whether my automator emails which I use multiple times a day in my standard workflow will operate but even if they don't it's taking so long to process one email out that I'd be quicker typing the things all from scratch anyway.

Here's to, hopefully working at normal speed again !

1 comment:

  1. Get Access To Our Free On-Demand Revenue Cycle Management Webinar. Billing Your way is Prestige Medical Consultants.
    View our Webinar to unlock the capabilities of real-time benchmarking of your Analytics. we help our clients providing solutions with
    Advanced Technology. Highly flexible & affordable billing experience with unprecedented financial transparency .
    Billing Your way managed billing makes a big difference in your practice's financial health.

    ReplyDelete