Tuesday 7 June 2016

Game of Thrones - Ser DeadCharacter is Back !

Am I the only person in the world who doesn't watch Game of Thrones the second it airs in the US/UK ?

I mean I thought we were in the age of watching TV when we wanted, downloading, DVR'ing and watching at leisure. The days of using someone else's schedule long since past.

Not so much apparently.

 I always record GoT and then watch a day or two later. So every week when flicking through my news feed on Flipboard some muppet always manages to try and spoil the episode that I haven't yet watched for me.
So I always skip these articles bur now the spoilers have a new tactic. Put the spoil in the article title.

This is just mean spirited - no matter how fast one is in closing down Flipboard I've now read the title of the post and know what happened - now I'm not going to spoil it for you but now I know who came back in this weeks episode, didn't want to, have waited for seasons for that and now it's ruined - words fail me.

There may be a special place in hell reserved for spoilers, either that or in the dungeon of the High Sparrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment