Thursday 28 January 2016

Are you looking for help with PMI for your clients ?

Well we are now into the New Year and looking to build upon what came before.

2015 was a busy year for my medical insurance practice and one of the key areas that grew for me was my work with professional introducers like IFA's, general brokers and accountancy firms.

Over the last 12 months I have been able to consolidate relationships with existing introducers (thanks guys!) and build some great new contacts (looking forward to working together more as we go forward0.

This is something I would clearly like to expand on in the future. My only problem is that leads/referrals have slowed down. I know why of course, coming out of Christmas is always a time of planning and reflection for business and in particular the insurance sector has a quiet period in the early part of the year before ramping up for tax year end work in March and April. so many of my contacts are looking at areas other than medical insurance for obvious reasons.

However in the spirit of getting things moving and you thinking here are some key areas or issues I can help with.

1) My service is free to you and your clients.
2) What's more, generally for my introducers I add an income stream to your business. You won't be earning much or anything from medical insurance at the moment so every case you raise and pass to me is potential extra income.
3) I do all the work !
4) Commission income split is generous.
5) I am an independent whole of market adviser - like most of you !
6) I can look at all aspects of individual and group cover.
7) I write both new business and also do frequent switch plans for both individuals and groups
8) Switching existing PMI clients between insurers (without negatively affecting their underwriting) to save money and enhance benefits is eminently do-able and I can always speak to a client to see what is and isn't possible.
9) I have six years experience as an independent broker and 22 years PMI industry experience.
10) I am 'the' person to speak to in the UK if you are a professional adviser looking to out-source your PMI business - google me !
11) I also look after dental, optical, cash plans, EAP's and health screening as well.
12) I never compete or cross sell to my introducers clients. They remain your client and all discussions and information is confidential - there is no conflict of interest ever.

I would love to speak to any current or prospective introducer who would like help with medical insurance - even if it's just a word of advice - always happy to chat.

Phil Knight
Independent Healthcare Consultant
Part of Premier Choice Group
07792 075748
philknight@pch.uk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment