Wednesday 20 February 2013

Contact and business information

Just wanted to update the blog with current contact information.

If you want assistance with private medical insurance - I'm an FSA registered independent healthcare consultant working with individuals, families and corporates on new and existing cover :

E-Mail : philknight@pch.uk.com
Telephone : 07792 075748

I also own a marketing business working with senior doctors and enabling them to increase income stream from medico-legal work.
Website : www.medicolegalmarketing.co.uk
E. info@medicolegalmarketing.co.uk or pknight.mlm@gmail.com
T. 07792 075 748

My main Twitter accounts are :

@localventure1 (this blog and my personal account)
@philknightpch (medical insurance account)
@mlm4docs (medico-legal marketing account)

Lastly, you can find me at Lindekin, here's the public profile :

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/philip-knight/1a/b47/58b

Looking forward to doing business !

No comments:

Post a Comment