Friday 3 March 2017

Holistic advice in the medical insurance space

Within my medical insurance practice I work with a range of different types of clients. Primarily high net worth individual clients and small companies (3 to 250 employees).

However I have a wide spectrum of individual, self employed and corporate clients and would be delighted to chat to anyone who is interested in new cover or a review of their existing arrangements.

Many of my clients are introduced to me via professional introducers : IFA's, General Brokers, Accountants and other business contacts

As you can see from my personal page on my compliance providers website (www.pch.uk.com/consultants/phil-d-knight/) I do advise on a wide range of products within the medical insurance space including : individual and family private medical insurance (PMI), company paid PMI, international PMI, personal, voluntary and company sponsored Hospital Cash Plans, Dental Insurance, Employee Assistance Programs and Health Screening.

I also have contacts within my professional introducer clients who can assist with virtually every financial service from pensions and investment advice, general commercial insurance, accountancy, HR solutions and a number of others.

If you'd like assistance with your medical insurance needs or a helpful pointer to a trusted contact please feel free to contact me.

Phil Knight
Independent Healthcare Consultant
07792 075748
philknight@pch.uk.com

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete