Friday 8 June 2012

Health Surveillance and Private Medical Experiences

I'm planning to write a series of blog posts/articles on health surveillance and peoples experiences with health screening and any subsequent required treatment taken privately. 

With this in mind I'd really like to hear peoples experiences of any of the above (either positive or negative) and here's the specifics of what I'm interested in :

  • Health screening either paid for or offered for free by your company
  • What the screen showed up (or didn't)
  • If you had private medical insurance cover and if any subsequent treatment was required
  • Your overall experience or rating - for example, if the screen found a problem are you happy knowing
  • It would also be really useful to know your age, when you took out PMI (if you have) and if it's personal or company paid (I promise not to sell to you unless of course you want me to !)

I don't need a massive amount of detail, rather a quick paragraph of three or four lines would be really useful.

The essence of the articles I'm planning will be to help clients weigh up the relative values of health screening and also the age at which they take up private medical insurance cover - the younger you are the fewer conditions tend to be excluded and the wider the benefits available.

If I do use your contribution I will check with you first and of course all health info will be totally anonymous.

Feel free to DM me back on Twitter/Linkedin or e-mail : philknight@pch.uk.com

Thanks in anticipation.

No comments:

Post a Comment